Well said. Cary!

Originally posted by Cary C-Troll
Anything controversial will be hyped up to the point of being ridiculous.

To be clear, I don’t know when end times will be (OK, really, I do, but I don't want to tell you all because one day I will make a lot of money from my book Prophecies of The Troll...and I don't want anyone stealing my thunder)..., or who the generation of Matthew 24:34 is, or the time of the Second Coming. My faith in scripture tells me what to expect and what signs to watch for, but says no one knows the hour- so anyone that pins a date on this is in conflict with scripture. We can only ‘check off signs’ as they pass. People can say ‘they think’ it will occur in 2010 or 2020 to get a reaction or a following, but that’s not what my faith teaches.

It is not my intent to be offensive or scoffing at other beliefs, ideas or theories. As I said, I think prophecy is fascinating. There’s a million (billion?) dollar industry called astrology to testify to human interest in predicting the future---widely accepted. (whole other thread)

There are plenty of other things about me that make me an idiot, but my faith is not one of them : ) And I own it and bring it. Love you guys.