Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Fixx in Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, VA this summer!

Just my 2 cents on the whole matter, it was a great weekend with two outstanding shows by our favorite band! They opened with Shut it Out which was fresh and fun, got the crowd rockin' right away. Great set list that others have posted, we were enjoying every min!

Want to thank the band for being so cool to all their fans as always, and especially for Dr. Roger who went out of his way to find us Fixxtures and make us all feel so welcome and like we were one big family, this is one great guy! I know it takes a fan to know how we feel and know where we are coming from, to be able the ideal middle man (is that the word?, sorry if I got that wrong, I know I did!) for the band....he does a killer job! He truly does. Hats off to him, Roger, you are the BEST!

Always great to see Taralyn, Cary Troll, Linda, and to finally really meet Shelly and Mark, Jeannie, and Dave, along with others! I hope I didn't leave any names out, if I did, please forgive.

I gotta say, we were totally spoiled with having two shows back to back, so if you are thinking it, we are knowing it. Counting our blessings.

Thanks to all involved.
    I am the winner in any event.

Re: I'm on a Boat

Originally posted by Cary C-Troll
    Jeannie,

It's about to go down mofos ; ) I got my swimtrunks and my flippy floppies, I'm flippin' burgers, you at Kinkos straight flippin' copies. LOL!

As real as it gets.
    That is just too funny. Did you see the add for the I'm on the boat t-shirts now?
    It was off to the side while it was playing on you tube. Keep pushing for the FIXX cruise and maybe they can get T-pain to go and we can all do a remake.

As for the lines down the middle of the road, as long as there aren't any other cars on the road George considers them to be just decoration so I'm used to it.
    You still did a great job in your new car. Think how much better you'll be when you learn how to work it.

Jeannie

I double everything everyone has said! It was undoubtedly the best "Fixx" trip we've taken. Mostly coz we got to see and hang with them 2 days in a row. But also coz we got to hang with all of you Fixxtures (and you know who you are!). We've met a couple of you before, but it was great that we actually got to hang with and talk to all of you. Yinz guys rock! And I'm naut kidding! (seriously, do I say 'not' wrong? I don't hear it...)
    Roger... you are the BEST! Thanks so much for everything! You are doing an awesome job! Can't wait to see you again!
    The band sounded great and they all seemed to be having so much fun... and of course we were all having so much fun too!
    The next tour can't come soon enough for me. Thanks again to everyone!
    If I ever get off my lazy butt, I'll get some pictures out there.
    Smooches!
    ~Shelley

Can we still submit photos to the web site? Anyone know how?

Tara Lyn
    You know me, I'm the dark horse that just might win the race.

Congrats on another extraordinary show! So good for the soul.

Question: If we went to both Williamsburg shows, does that count for one or two shows for our overall lifetime attendance??

I'm thankful I was able to meet some of you in person. A toast - to great friends!

I no longer remember how to post photos! I haven't used my photobucket account in a hundred years, but I think that's somehow related to posting photos, plus I took mine with an iphone, and even those are great phones, they are not the best cameras, so I have nothing to share, really.

cageyJG, you saw TWO shows, for the record. That's rare.
    I am the winner in any event.

Talking August 1, 2010 set list (thanx Roger & Queen!)

Yep, the set list...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Shelley

A sort of place you don't often find. A quiet room to go out of your mind.

Jeannie

Jeannie,
    haha- I'm on a boat T-shirts ~ Dang! I feel a warbdrobe change coming on (including black top hat). Facebook has "I'm on a Boat" flair. Be my new FB friend and I'll send them to you as presents : )
    *serious tone* Don't make me stalk...

Roger! Two words: Fixx cruise. (reference Jeannie's post above)
    Two more words: with T-Pain.

Jeannie, OMG insane vid remake ideas already- really messed up stuff.

The car...can't take it on da boat, but did I mention itz a hemi? What? Only 100 times? Jon has been a lil irritated with me for getting down on it-the gas (he does it, too!) *big grin* I found a black SRT8 (6.1 liter!) in town...I licked the hood...then I saw the price tag and wiped lick off car.
    Hugs & Vrrooom Vroooom

Back on topic: Love all you guyz---THE BEST time with THE BEST BAND!

I don't know what I just said or why.

From my heart & from my hand
    why don't people understand my intention
    -Weird Science

When T-Pain does some solos, it looks like that's in the bathroom on the boat with those polished aluminum bulkheads... just sayin'!

A sort of place you don't often find. A quiet room to go out of your mind.
    Cagey, Tears For Fears is coming to the NorVa on Saturday, September 4! Let me know if you wanna go.

I don't know what I just said or why.

From my heart & from my hand
    why don't people understand my intention
    -Weird Science

Originally posted by Cary C-Troll
    Cagey,
    Tears For Fears is coming to the NorVA on Saturday, September 4! Let me know if you wanna go!

DEAL

Here is a picture of the heavily used guitar pick that Jamie tossed to me at the end of Sunday's Busch Gardens show (I couldn't help but notice that it looks like the exact same one he was using in the documentary for the Everest expedition). No - it couldn't be! Could it? Look how worn it is!

I am trying to post this picture (not sure how) of the heavily used guitar pick that Jamie tossed to me at the end of Sunday's Busch Gardens show (I couldn't help but notice that it looks like the exact same one he was using in the documentary for the Everest expedition). No - it couldn't be! Could it? Look how worn it is!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345