Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The FIXX live in St. Louis & Indy!

The FIXX live in St. Louis & Indy!

The Fixx will be opening for Todd Rundgren's albums shows in St. Louis on 9/10 and Indianapolis on 9/11!!!!!!! Info on this tour is on www.SonsOf1984.com.

Cy told me, "I'm really excited to open these shows! Todd was a huge inspiration in my formative years." I'm going to try to get him on our radio show at RundgrenRadio.com on 8/31/2010.

Because these are albums shows the prices are higher than normal for a Todd and/or The Fixx concert. The lowest price ticket for St. Louis is $55 and for Indy it's $35. Send me a private message here if you want to attend either or both of these two shows and I'll work on getting a discount here for members of this forum!

If you don't much about Todd, stick around for the show anyway. It's going to be somewhat of a theatrical show and very interesting. Great music too!

Wow! The Fixx website already has the shows listed --- that was fast!

http://www.thefixx.com/live.html

The venues are stellar by the way!

St. Louis

Indy

I am so happy!

nice!
    ~Bathe In A Turning Tide~

I think I'm getting Fixx fever

Because of the time differences 8/31 won't work for Cy to be on RR. However, we are flexible and will have a show with Cy as our guest on 8/29 instead! Fans can call in during the show to ask questions!

Please help me spread the good word about The Fixx being in St. Louis and Indy next month! I'm counting on the hardcore Fixx fan base to help get the word out and turn out for these two shows!

Could easily make a quick stop in Cincinnati, Columbus, or Dayton the following night after Indy. Many great venues, inside or outside, in the area.

Originally posted by BizFan
    ...Please help me spread the good word about The Fixx being in St. Louis and Indy next month! I'm counting on the hardcore Fixx fan base to help get the word out and turn out for these two shows!

Have already been spreading the word!

Updates:

St. Louis floor and mezzanine are sold out so all that's left are the lower and upper balcony. As you can see from the photo of the venue those are still damn good seats. The venue capacity is less than 2000 so it's one of those places where every seat is pretty close. It's also narrow so the sides really aren't way over from the middle of the stage.

Indy is a big house and there are still great floor seats available plus great balcony as well. Row M pulls up on the floor now at Ticketmaster and that's row 17 I believe because there are 2 "pit' type rows before A.

I haven't had much interest from fans here but I'd still like to offer a discount for Fixx fans that are interested if I can find them. I might do half off in fact.

You have interest for STL and Indy from me. I just sent you a PM.

Jeannie

A sort of place you don't often find. A quiet room to go out of your mind.
    Two more going to Indy show

Will be great to see you again, Jeannie! I was trying to make St.Louis, too, but gotta banquet that night.

Thank you BizFan for making it happen!

I don't know what I just said or why.

From my heart & from my hand
    why don't people understand my intention
    -Weird Science

Indy...

Okay, we are trying to make Indy happen... just so many road trips lately! Ugh! (hint hint to the Fixx... come to Pittsburgh!)
    So, what is the plan for the Indy show? Who is going? Where is anyone staying? Never been there, so we need info on everything! And most importantly... where are we hanging out after the show???
    Give me the info Fixx peeps!
    ~Shelley

Indy...

Okay, we are trying to make Indy happen... just so many road trips lately! Ugh! (hint hint to the Fixx... come to Pittsburgh!)
    So, what is the plan for the Indy show? Who is going? Where is anyone staying? Never been there, so we need info on everything! And most importantly... where are we hanging out after the show???
    Give me the info Fixx peeps!
    ~Shelley

I'm working on a sale for you guys for Indy but the person I have to work with is off until tomorrow. St. Louis has been ironed out but not on TM yet ---1/2 off! More details will follow soon.

Hotel deals can be found on SonsOf1984.com

It's going to be great!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast