Thread: Revisiting

Smile Revisiting

I have been a major Fixx fan for years since I first heard Stand or Fall on late night TV here in the UK. I have ALL the singles, picture discs, 12", and albums. I also have kept a tour T-Shirt from Phantoms and I have worked the bands singles from Reach the Beach at retail. I lost my way a few years back after 'INK' and only recently bought The Collection and The lIve album. I also bought 'Elemental' yesterday throught the Internet. I'm going to buy 1011 Woodland the same way. Have I missed anything >? When is the new cd released if there is one and when are they going to play the UK?

Originally posted by Sperzzz:
    I also bought 'Elemental' yesterday throught the Internet. I'm going to buy 1011 Woodland the same way. Have I missed anything >?
    Of the cds released in the last few years, there is also Missing Links, wich has rarities and remixes (a must own, I might add!) and also Happy Landings, the preview EP of Elemental that came out about a year before the final album. It has very different mixes than Elemental, and is extremely rare now. You might check www.ebay.com for it, it's been known to show up there.

Oh, and there are two live cds that have been released recently, the King Biscuit Flower Hour (performance from arond '82) and also Real Time Stood Still (from '92, I think).

When is the new cd released if there is one and when are they going to play the UK?
    I'm not sure, but most of the band lives in or near London, so you never know! If you join the Fixx Information Service at www.thefixx.com you'll be emailed tour updates as they become known.

Before I open this up to the general public, I'm going to request that we give her a good shakedown for about a couple of weeks.
    Pass your SY0-401 - transcender and 642-437 - braindumps - dump in first try by using our Florida Southern College and Miami International University of Art & Design and best quality selftestengine.