Thread: Black Country Communion

Black Country Communion

Wondering if anyone else is listening to BCC right now? I felt like I was entering into the unknown at first, but this is a simply awesome band. Glenn Hughes and Jon Bonamassa are now two of my favourite performers.
    From the point of ignition
    to the final drive
    the point of the journey
    is not to arrive
    anything can happen

A sort of place you don't often find. A quiet room to go out of your mind.
    Glenn Hughes was on VH1's That Metal Show on maybe Sunday. Eddie Trunk said Hughes was said to be Ronnie James Dio's favorite singer. That's major props. BCC has a rockin', soulful, edginess. They groove~ good stuff. I've been lucky to see Jason Bonham twice in concert. Hope to catch BCC sometime live.

I don't know what I just said or why.

From my heart & from my hand
    why don't people understand my intention
    -Weird Science

hell ya ive been checking this band out, Joe Bonamassa used to live right across the street from me, his parents ran Swan Music, i bought my first guitar there, i remember when he was only like 9 years old and the kid was shredding the blues righteously, so cool that he has made such a name for himself!

If you like Joes playing consider this CD from his first band, Joes is smoking on this record, if you like blues rock you cannot go wrong here...

http://www.amazon.com/Bloodline/dp/B000006L8E
    In germany some people say it's like medicine. It's good against heartattack. If it is a lie - who cares?

-- Heimo on red wine

now ya got me goin', Joe was only around 15-16 when Bloodline made that record, the other members were sons of famous musicians like Miles Davis and one of the guys from The Doors, plus the other kid had a famous father maybe someone else knows, a shame they didnt make another record as that one was very good and actually had two hits

anyway the last time i saw Joe play was at Whiteboro High School in 1989 and he was around 12 years old, you just dont forget someone that young playing so good, he was on the news shortly after that as he was hanging out and jamming with BB King and The Rolling Stones, im sure he doesnt remember me i knew his father better, i really consider him to be an extension of SRV's legacy he's that good
    In germany some people say it's like medicine. It's good against heartattack. If it is a lie - who cares?

-- Heimo on red wine

Thanks Octopulse, I'll checkout Bloodline
    From the point of ignition
    to the final drive
    the point of the journey
    is not to arrive
    anything can happen

I like BCC they are great!!