Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: German dates posted but still no uk

Hi Birch,

I can't quite believe it but I have been watching your thread for the last 18 months!

I, along with probably everybody else, share your frustration about the lack of UK dates.

It has been way too long.

Come on Guys, please get this sorted out

All the best, John

Rocking horse shit

Ha ha.... yes it really has been that long, I had given up bumping it, what's the point!!

Cheers Ian... long time loyal Fixx fan.
    Ian

Yep... MORE USA dates...
    Ian

Looking forward to their arrival too! Hope they would arrive in the near future, and i will take a lot of pictures with my iphone 6 plus in gold

Quote Originally Posted by leavingeast View Post
    Looking forward to their arrival too! Hope they would arrive in the near future, and i will take a lot of pictures with my iphone 6 plus in gold
    Good luck with wating for the Fixx to play the UK.... I started this thread in August 2012 when some German dates were announced and here we are in April 2015....nada, nothing,zero etc etc.

You really would have thought that as Germany is just over the Channel they would have come to the UK....massive fail!!!

Regards Ian
    Ian

missing

Yes i've been missing Fixx too, eager to see them much. When they arrive, i'll take a lots of pictures for them with my beet iphone 6 cases

Quote Originally Posted by leavingeast View Post
    I've been missing them too, how much i want to see them. When they arrive, i'll shoot lots of pictures for them by my beet iphone 6 cases

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12