Thread: Any plans to return to America?

Any plans to return to America?

Hi all.

I'm new to this board but a long time Fixx fan. This tour isn't bringing them anywhere near me so I'm wondering if anyone knows of any plans the band might have to return to the states in the future.

Thanks

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Faceman View Post
    Hi all.

I'm new to this board but a long time Fixx fan. This tour isn't bringing them anywhere near me so I'm wondering if anyone knows of any plans the band might have to return to the states in the future.

Thanks

Joe

Welcome to the msg board. That's a good question . I'm sure some one will know . Don't be a stranger .
    We'll know for the first time
    If we're evil or divine
    We're the last in line

Quote Originally Posted by HENRY IZZO View Post
    Welcome to the msg board. That's a good question . I'm sure some one will know . Don't be a stranger .
    Thanks Henry.

I've been trying to find a way to make it to the VA show this Saturday, but it's not going to work out. It's a 7 1/2 hour from my house in South Carolina, but I'd gladly make the trip if it weren't for all of my weekend obligations.

The funny thing is that I lived in CT up until last year and my house was about 20 minutes away from the gig they did in Madison, CT last night. I could have had the boys over for drinks!

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who was at the CT show.

Fingers crossed for future dates.

In the past they have toured in a lot more states without new material . With the huge fanfare for Beauriful Friction, I would pressume that they will tour extensively next year. Keep checking in. I feel bad that u could get a chance to see them. I know a lot of fans in Canada are dissapointed .
    We'll know for the first time
    If we're evil or divine
    We're the last in line