Thread: Favour For Tatawayowayo

Favour For Tatawayowayo

Hey Guys, just wanted to let everyone know that The Apollo Effect, my band, single was officially released yesterday and is available digitally worldwide. Please take a second and check it out and if you like it, download it please.
    See details below:

Hey Everyone, we really donít like begging but it seems the situation calls for it so we shall acquiesce. Our brand new singleAntisocial (The Honeymoon Is Over) is released today! As we speak, it is being sent to radio stations across the U.S. and
    is available for download at all major digital outlets worldwide. Please, do us a solid and download Antisocial.

Ask your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, kids, friends, parents, grandma (especially your grandma) and all your worst enemies
    to download the song today for only 99pennies. We canít thank you enough for your support.

Checkout the video blog for the official release as well as the new video @ www.theapolloeffect.com

Download the song @ iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, eMusic, Spotify, Napster, Google Music and more.

Peace

www.theapolloeffect.com

www.facebook.com/theapolloeffect
    Tatawayowayo

Hey Tata: That's a kickin' song. Really like it.

Saw the Release Blog, 1:09 in length.
    Are you the charming soul on the left? Nice shoes.

And did you guys release a CD back in 2006?
    Saw something with about 7 tracks, sounding similar to "AntiSocial."

The YouTube video, 3:28, nicely done.
    And the music is pounding, slick, impactful.

I'll pass this on to others.

John
    I don't "go through channels." I dig my own....

Hey John,
    Thanks so much, I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out.
    Actually, I was filming the video blog so i didn't make a cameo appearance, but since i get a lot more camera for being the singer it's good to let my mates steal the show once in while.
    We do have a couple other discs available in places on-line. The 7 song EP is really the band in it's infancy so hopefully people forgive us for that. Antisocial Disorder is where we start to come together in the way we intended. The new disc Escape Plan (out in January 2013) really shows more depth and a little more darkness. I'd like to eqaute it the first 3 Fixx records with Phantoms being the apex, but sadly our first two records aren't nearly as good as Shuttered Room and Reach The Beach.

Thanks again for checking it out and passing it along. Hopefully we'll see on the road in 2013.

Stay in touch.

Brent aka Tatawayowayo

Quote Originally Posted by shoeman View Post
    Hey Tata: That's a kickin' song. Really like it.

Saw the Release Blog, 1:09 in length.
    Are you the charming soul on the left? Nice shoes.

And did you guys release a CD back in 2006?
    Saw something with about 7 tracks, sounding similar to "AntiSocial."

The YouTube video, 3:28, nicely done.
    And the music is pounding, slick, impactful.

I'll pass this on to others.

John
    Tatawayowayo