Hey everyone,

After three-plus years and more subplots than an ABC Sunday Night Movie, The Corrugation's debut album 'Between Hope and Fear' is set to launch, and will be released next Tuesday, October 2nd on CD and digital download (multiple formats). BHAF has been a labor of love for me, and it took two years of songwriting, plus the past 12 months to record the whole thing. If you haven't listened to the single "The Darkest Place" yet (posted on another thread), please check it out; this album might pique your interest. The music is influenced by '80s alternative, post-punk, new wave, goth, 'underground', indie, along with some more modern music. The bands that influenced me include New Order, The Cure, Peter Murphy, Simple Minds, Comsat Angels, The Sound, The Chameleons, Editors, early Interpol, some She Wants Revenge, IKON, Dead Can Dance, Joy Division, Depeche Mode.. oh, and there's a nod to The Fixx in one of the songs :P

I'm currently running a pre-sale until Friday night at midnight, and anyone who takes advantage of the pre-sale for the CD will get 20% off with discount code B41002. This will get you the CD plus an instant digital download of the album. The CDs are gonna be nice and professional, housed in a clear jewel case that is shrink wrapped and even has that annoying retail sticker you have to peel off the top (I hate them, too, but they are necessary for stocking in the local music shops). If you unsure about what you're buying, the album will be fully streamable next Tuesday, 10/02, so if a pre-sale doesn't convince you, maybe the streams will!

http://thecorrugation.com/album/between-hope-and-fear

Name:  BHAF.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  194.2 KB

Cheers, and maybe we can chat about the album next week upon its release. I'm happy to be releasing an album the same year as The Fixx..zat is tres cool