Thread: doctorfixx says hello !!!

doctorfixx says hello !!!

Dear Fixxtures, Fixxtresses and Fixxters,

This is Paul, i'm from France as well, in Alsace, fortunatly i live near the German/Swiss corner that allowed me and a good friend of mine, the one who introduced me to The Fixx years ago, to catch the German gig from Ducsaal in Freundenburg october 14th, in front of an audience of about 60 people, where we had the great chance to talk to The Fixx after the gig and felt as we belong to a big family, although we were alone the all of them for nearly an hour of chatt. For my first Fixx gig it was tremendous, they are all so nice chaps, it was so wonderful talking about music, our lives, i'll write about in another thread.
    I also have filmed some of their performances that day, but wonder if i'm allowed to post the links in this forum?
    I know The Fixx since about 1984 and began with their first effort Shuttered Rooms, meanwhile it remains my favourite album.
    Nice to be able to contribute about the band with you in this forum.
    For myself, i'll run Genesis France, a kind of french Genesis fanclub, where we organised Events round Ray Wilson and Steve Hackett till this date, but that's not the subject here....

à bientôt!
    Paul

Bonjour Paul

Welcome to the Fixx online community.
    What a treat you were able to see the show.
    Many fans have posted links to videos of the Fixx. We would like to see yours too.
    Gretchen started a thread called Fixx Videos that is a good place to post links.

http://www.thefixx.net/showthread.php?6195-Fixx-Videos

Yes! Another french fan of The Fixx! I was afraid to be alone in my country!
    I'm french too and I recently created a website in french dedicaced to The Fixx. You can reach it there : http://thefixx.wix.com/the-fixx
    I also went in Germany last october to see The Fixx, but it was in Augsburg (and it was a great show!)
    So welcome to the message board, Paul.

Franck

Welcome Paul!
    I was in Freudenburg too. How did Cy described the location? "A place i would like to get drunk in".
    Make yourself a home here.
    Best from Berlin, Heimo

Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.Apparently size does matter!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Denny963 View Post
    Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.Apparently size does matter!! lol

It is important to choose right one since the first time.Nice post to hang on. I really loved it the way of the stuff provided in this article.
    imran