Thread: touring?

touring?

i live in el paso, tx and i noticed that the fixx will not be touring anywhere internally in the u.s. why? there are 1000s of the fixx fans in el paso, tx; las cruces, nm; alburquerque, nm; ft.worth, dallas, san antonio, tx.
    why?

Carlos: Welcome to the message board. The Fixx usually do hit Texas on tour. They are starting to line dates up for 2013 so keep checking in. It all depends on what venues decide to book them.
    Hope to see you around the message board.
    Also, look for the Fixx on Facebook. Lots of discussion on their group over there.

what?

Carlos....

Are you kiddin' me!

Okay, so I am new to this site. Registered just to reply to this post. Been a fan since the mid 80's. Have never had a friend that has been into The Fixx. It's been a lonely journey. I spent 19 yrs in the EP and I never meet anyone that liked them. As a matter of fact, I remember that they played a show downtown at some club in late 90's and I couldn't find anyone to go with. I missed my best chance at seeing them live and up close.
    That's my goal, to see them live. If anyone from El Paso wants to go, and there is a show somewhere in the southwest.....I'll meet you guys there! I'm in AZ now.

Thanks for the hope in finding some fellow fans!

nice content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.

I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice post. I will keep visiting this post very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Addison22 View Post
    nice content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.
    Nice thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by Freya4 View Post
    I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice post. I will keep visiting this post very often.

http://plagiarism-checker.info/

Quote Originally Posted by trixxie View Post
    Carlos....

Are you kiddin' me!

Okay, so I am new to this site. Registered just to reply to this post. Been a fan since the mid 80's. Have never had a friend that has been into The Fixx. It's been a lonely journey. I spent 19 yrs in the EP and I never meet anyone that liked them. As a matter of fact, I remember that they played a show downtown at some club in late 90's and I couldn't find anyone to go with. I missed my best chance at seeing them live and up close.
    That's my goal, to see them live. If anyone from El Paso wants to go, and there is a show somewhere in the southwest.....I'll meet you guys there! I'm in AZ now.

Thanks for the hope in finding some fellow fans!
    Grateful to "trixxie" who cleared the concept very nicely and easy.A good explanation are become helpful to understand and no need to do anything.