Thread: A french interview of Cy Curnin about the story of The Fixx

A french interview of Cy Curnin about the story of The Fixx

Hi everybody,
    I was very lucky to meet Cy Curnin for a long interview in French (but with English subtitles) about the story of The Fixx. The band remains unfortunatly unknown in France and it is now time to change this situation. In my opinion, this video gives a nice opportunity to discover the band. And for those who already know and appreciate it, a nice way to have a good time!
    So, enjoy, and don't hesitate to share it with french friends, if you have some!

http://thefixx.wix.com/the-fixx

A sort of place you don't often find. A quiet room to go out of your mind.
    Hi Franck! I know I have already said so, but thank you & great job! You definitely did it up professional. It is really good to get an interview from someone like you who truly knows, appreciates and loves their music. I have heard some before where the person asking the questions does not really seem familiar with the band. You covered the history very well.
    Thank you for the subtitles, too! Loved hearing you both speaking in French.

I don't know what I just said or why.

From my heart & from my hand
    why don't people understand my intention
    -Weird Science

I'm glad to know you appreciated it, Cary. This video represents long hours of work and of too short nights to finish the editing. Write and add the English subtitles took almost one week of labor!
    Cy was very talkative and it wasn't easy to chose the parts to cut for not having a too long video in the end ... The complete interview was about 45 minutes (and without all the musical extracts!).
    But, even if it was a hard job, I had a lot of pleasure making it!

The truth is, recovering addicts gain insights, positive experiences and inspiration after they stop doping and live a clean life.
    weed

Well it is not only eye opening rather very beneficial for the people those who want to do something good in his life.

When i get home if the Fixx are playing anywhere near i can drive or fly to im gonna try and make the trip with some buddies if i can get them to go.. Just wondering if there any new yorkers near me that all