Thread: Message for Dan... and Dan fans

Message for Dan... and Dan fans

Hi there,

We had a 'certain involvement' with a band that Dan was in in the early to mid 70s (anyone remember John Grimaldi and Cheap Flights?). Well, we found some old tapes, and have started digistising them for public consumption. While not The Fixx (and my apologies for this), I thought it may interest any bassists and Dan fans out there... and Dan if you monitor these... so here goes nothing:

https://soundcloud.com/woodygsd/sets...pe-v1-visconti

Dan if you are looking... congrats on still being here... and feel free to contact me at my email...

Peter
    Last edited by bitonp; 05-29-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonp View Post
    Hi there,

We had a 'certain involvement' with a band that Dan was in in the early to mid 70s (anyone remember John Grimaldi and Cheap Flights?). Well, we found some old tapes, and have started digistising them for public consumption. While not The Fixx (and my apologies for this), I thought it may interest any bassists and Dan fans out there... and Dan if you monitor these... so here goes nothing:

https://soundcloud.com/woodygsd/sets...pe-v1-visconti

Dan if you are looking... congrats on still being here... and feel free to contact me at my email...

Peter
    Peter, that's wonderful! I really enjoyed it. We'll try and make sure this makes it's way to Dan.

Produced by a young Tony Visconti eh?
    Nice.

Exclamation Sljedeći član se zahvalio

Thanks you for updating us with this interesting information. you did very great job. keep it up Hope you will share more ideas and pictures, I wish you good luck