Thread: Ten years gone

Cool Ten years gone

Wow, has it really been that long since I dropped anchor here? Sweet!

Waving at friends new and old :-)
    "Even the devil may cry when he looks around Hell and realizes that he is all alone"

Acheron Parthenopaeus

(Sherrilyn Kenyon, Devil May Cry)

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=37784

I am not too far behind you, Prec...hard to believe that it has been almost 10 years..for me in July next year... so much of my life experience in the last decade has been due to my association with this group....unbelievable and amazing experiences... now that I am looking back on it all....I feel so blessed.

I have gotten to travel the country, the world, meet some fabulous people including the band, made some wonderful lifelong friends and experienced the most amazing feelings one could ever have with two different men that I met on this board...became a step mother to two beautiful girls.... the angels of my life..... all due to my association with this board...

Sure am happy that I was so board on July 4th 2004, that it lead me to call an 80'station to request One Thing ...which lead to a conversation... which lead to here... and so on... fate, destiny, kismet....call it what you want... but it has been the most fabulous decade of my life...one that I am truly, truly grateful for...with no regrets.

So here is a big dating game kiss for you all....Mwwwwaaaahhhhh.. for those who may lurk here now and then.... thinking of you.. miss you...thank you for the memories...the friendships ...the fun and laughter... maybe we should plan a Fixxture Reunion?????
    You pass like the moon in silence
    In the warm flooded air
    Looking back to those lost opportunities
    So often missed or ignored
    A thousand times I start heading for the dawn
    Only to turn around and face this rue once more
    There 's something ahead of you
    Cy Curnin

Don't die, with your music still inside of you.

Time goes quickly, hurry up to buy a cheap Leg Warmers.