Thread: New to the group, but share the passion

New to the group, but share the passion

I thought I'd say hi. My name is Mark...I'm a drummer and love the Fixx. I've been a fan since the early 80's. I'm ashamed to say that I've never seen them play live...is that sad or what! However, that will change soon...I intend to see them in Reno, NV on 4/26 and I am likely to do the follow up show in Petaluma, CA the next day.

They've passed through my region for years and I was too occupied or lazy to go see them....no more!! I love going to concerts still...it's one of my passions and it's a healing thing for me...my get away from the grind of life. I consider myself a Californian....been here since '71....San Diego, then several parts of Orange Co. (S. CA) and now in N. CA--Roseville...about 15 minutes east of downtown Sacramento.

Anyways...it's a pleasure to be here....cheers!

Thought I'd update here....I finally saw them live after all these years and now I'm kicking myself that I've missed so many great shows over this time. I absolutely loved the two shows I saw earlier in April.....Reno, NV and Petaluma, CA.

That wasn't enough though.....now getting ready to see them two more times.....Santa Cruz, CA and Vacaville, CA coming soon...this month...can't wait!!

I guess I'm playing catch up now.

Thanks for share..
    Pass your Boston College on first attempt using pass4sure and other resources.We offer 100% success in real exam with up to date Aruba prepared by experts.