Thread: BF session leftovers

BF session leftovers

I recently read about a few tracks and was curious as how some folks may have heard these songs. I did not think they were played live but maybe they were 'tested out'.
    The songs were:

everyone believes, life goes on, day off, wasted (itunes)

maybe these could get released as a digital ep? Maybe another "missing links" is in the works?!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdaraghy View Post
    I recently read about a few tracks and was curious as how some folks may have heard these songs. I did not think they were played live but maybe they were 'tested out'.
    The songs were:

everyone believes, life goes on, day off, wasted (itunes)

maybe these could get released as a digital ep? Maybe another "missing links" is in the works?!!
    "Everyone believes", "life goes" on and "remember me when i am gone" have been played live something around 2005 and 2006. You could find them on the so called disc-live cds that were sold during the shows. "Taking a day off" was tested live round about 2007 with a few other songs like "Givin' up" and "Better luck next time" (became a Cy solo song like Remember me). Wasted was first a track on BF, but got kicked of for Shaman.

There is a very nice video of Everyone believes by Maccafixx on youtube.
    Hope that helps a bit. Cheers!

There are quite a few more from the BF sessions. Some more finished than others. Maybe some day they'll see the light of day.