Hello good people:

My name is Pete Braidis in Haddon Heights, NJ and I am writing a book on what I feel are 111 underrated or under-appreciated guitar players. Why 111? Why not?

Anyway, I have been doing interviews with and write-ups on wonderful players and people from all styles of music such as Rik Emmett of Triumph, Dave Meniketti of Y&T, Frank Gambale of Return To Forever and his Jazz Fusion solo career, Randy Jackson of Zebra, Jon Butcher of Jon Butcher Axis, Al McKay of Earth Wind & Fire, Eric Bell of Thin Lizzy, Colin Hay from Men At Work, Midge Ure from Ultravox, Eric Bazilian of The Hooters and many more.

Jamie West-Oram is on my list. He is one of the players I have not been able to find access to. I'd love to interview him via email or phone, but if not, that's OK. What I really need is a photo of him in action playing live. I have already written my bio on him and I want to feature him in this book to let more people know about his brilliance.

If anyone can help me out with a photo I can use with no copyright issues that would be wonderful.

Although I have a publisher (Schiffer Publishing), I am basically on my own for all the rest. Many fans have been helpful when I've been unable to contact the player or management so if anyone can provide me a good photo (recent or vintage), I'd appreciate it.

I can't pay anything (trust me this is a labor of love), but full credit will be given in the book for the photo.

If you want to help get this great player in my book, and get him some much-deserved attention feel free to respond and I will check back in here.

I have been a Fixx fan since 1982 and my favorite songs are "Outside", "Secret Separation", "The Fool", "Deeper And Deeper" and "How Much Is Enough?" and I've seen the band live twice in 1986 and 1997.

Thanks!

Pete