Thread: Wouldn't that be something....

Wouldn't that be something....

People who like the Fixx. Generally like Supertramp as well.

Supertramp is touring this fall in Europe. Got my fingers crossed they'll make the States or Quebec.

Wouldn't that be something if the Fixx opened up for Supertramp....or vice versa......

The Fixx Did Open for Supertramp for the Famous Last Word Tour in 1983

I was at this concert in 1983 being a huge Supertramp fan. I only new of The Fixx from what I saw on MTV Stand or Fall and Red Skies.
    The Fixx opened the show for Supertramp and they blew me away. I became a huge fan of The Fixx from that day on.
    When Cy and the boys did Some People as well as Reach The Beach songs I was hooked line and sinker.

Looking forward to another great show of The Fixx in 2015. Hope they make it to New Jersey this year.

I too saw Famous Last Words

Quote Originally Posted by LoseFace View Post
    I was at this concert in 1983 being a huge Supertramp fan. I only new of The Fixx from what I saw on MTV Stand or Fall and Red Skies.
    The Fixx opened the show for Supertramp and they blew me away. I became a huge fan of The Fixx from that day on.
    When Cy and the boys did Some People as well as Reach The Beach songs I was hooked line and sinker.

Looking forward to another great show of The Fixx in 2015. Hope they make it to New Jersey this year.
    I too saw a Famous Last Words show. It was in Worcester, Mass. i can't remember who opened for them...whas it the Fixx?? I do remember the Fixx opening up for the Moody Blues.....but maybe it was them as well for Supertramp.

The Moody Blues and The Fixx

I also saw The Fixx open for The Moody Blues in 1986

Even though I listened to The Moody Blues due to my brothers records. And I am a fan of them as well.
    I went to see The Fixx for the Walkabout tour. Loved hearing the title song Walkabout done live.
    Other highlight was hearing them perform Opinions live.