Thread: Any Hope For The Fixx album Re-issues?

Hybrid View

Any Hope For The Fixx album Re-issues?

Does anyone know if the band plans to re-issue their albums in the near future, possibly with bonus tracks?

Thanks,

Jon

So does anyone know when these remastered versions of The Fixx albums will even be re-issued?

Thanks,

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by libraryjon View Post
    So does anyone know when these remastered versions of The Fixx albums will even be re-issued?

Thanks,

Jon
    Jon,
    Several of them are available direct from the band's website:

http://www.thefixx.fulfillmentmerch.com/

Currently listed there: Shuttered Room, Calm Animals, Want That Life, and Beautiful Friction, along with other compilations.

At Amazon or other e-tailers, you can find Reach The Beach in its reissued format, but some of the other albums are 3rd Party retailer only and not directly sold by Amazon. One consideration for Phantoms, the reissue is actually flawed with the Left/Right reversed compared to the original LP, Cassette Tape and CD releases. As result, the older issue of Phantoms CD that is correct, is extremely expensive to buy used (some price gouging close to $100 out there).
    I've been lurking...

What I am experiencing is that, although, a lot of the Fixx albums were once re-issued in 2001, they are now out of print. If you read the Fixx website more carefully, some of them are out of stock. A lot of the other ones are available at a very high price on places like Amazon and Ebay. It is my worst fear that I will invest a significant amount of money collecting them and they get re-issued for cheap.

Jon