Thread: "Touch" complete MP3

Question "Touch" complete MP3

hi everybody....

does someone know the link to downloading the complete song for a mp3 format???

i tried to translate the file on quick time movie into audio, but this was very difficult.

greetings peter

P.S.: cause i donīt know, how long we have to wait for releasing that song

B side the C side in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, UK

touch mp3

To be honest, I've tried similar with using Windows Media Player and Quicktime, but in the end recorded an analogue version from my hard disc, through my speakers to my audio only CD recorder, once it's on a blank CD, easy then to rip into either mp3 or other format. e.mail me if you need any other help with this.
    Stuart at the Welsh Connection

With the right audio application the audio portion can be converted direct to mp3. Ive done it myself for "Touch" and the resulting mp3 sounded pretty darned good.
    Last edited by Octopulse; 01-29-2003 at 10:59 AM.
    In germany some people say it's like medicine. It's good against heartattack. If it is a lie - who cares?

-- Heimo on red wine

Can someone put a link up to an mp3 that they made for all us that aren`t so comp savy? I down loaded it in another form but it takes close to an hour to load and quick times not working at all for this comp.
    David

I wanted to put up the mp3, and yesterday i thought about it, but decided not to. I woundnt have a problem at all with sharing anything i have with any regular poster on this board. Those people most likely will buy the new record when it comes out even if they had an mp3 of the first single from it, which from what i understand will most likely be "Touch". But what about all the people who come through here and dont contribute, for every person who posts in this forum theres probably at least 2 or 3 others who say nothing ever. If those folks had an mp3 of the first single when the album came out then i imagine a good percentage of those folks wont consider purchasing the record. If possible ide rather not be be the one responsible for even one person not buying the record.

If any of the regular contributors to the board want a link to the mp3 then just ask in a private message or e-mail, just please keep your copy away from BearShare, KaaZaa, or any other P2P file sharing system. Thats all i would ask.

I down loaded it in another form but it takes close to an hour to load and quick times not working at all for this comp.
    Do you have version 6 of Quicktime? if not uninstall your version and get the latest version here....

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/
    Last edited by Octopulse; 01-29-2003 at 11:17 AM.
    In germany some people say it's like medicine. It's good against heartattack. If it is a lie - who cares?

-- Heimo on red wine

Smile

That`s a good point Octo. Maybe it`ll get more of em aboard also. As for Quicktime, I`ve tried everything (but begging) lol If you will, please send a couple of the Touch video. I can promise you it`ll go no further than my own use. the addy is ChimeraDragon_X@hotmail.com.
    David

If you will, please send a couple of the Touch video
    Im kinda confused here, how would sending the video to you do any good if you cant get Quicktime working? Besides the file is much too large to upload on my dial-up connection, plus theres a good chance your internet service provider wouldnt allow an attachment of that size anyway. Mine puts a cap on attachments at 2 megs.

Is Quicktime not working at all for ya, or is it that it just wont open the Video file? Open Quicktime and go to the HELP button up top, then click on "About Quicktime Player". What version does it say? If it doesnt say version 6 then you need to get version 6 from the apple link i provided earlier to play the "Touch" video. Uninstall your old version first though.

As far as the mp3, e-mail me off the board and we'll arrange something

Good luck, let me know if you get the video playing

-- Heimo on red wine

can anyone who has the high-res copy of "Touch" tell me if youre copy has a slight audio glitch at 0:35 sec and 0:38 sec. I'm just wondering if its the file from theFixx.com, or if its just my copy that has it. If its my copy i may have a bad download and i'll download it again. If someone else notices the same glithces then theres no point in downloading it again. Its not really a big deal but ide just like to know anyway.

-- Heimo on red wine

Post Sound glitch

Originally posted by Octopulse
    can anyone who has the high-res copy of "Touch" tell me if youre copy has a slight audio glitch at 0:35 sec and 0:38 sec. I'm just wondering if its the file from theFixx.com, or if its just my copy that has it. If its my copy i may have a bad download and i'll download it again. If someone else notices the same glithces then theres no point in downloading it again. Its not really a big deal but ide just like to know anyway.
    Funny you mention these audio glitches. Guido and I noticed the same thing a few months ago. It's a problem with the video...downloading it again will be of no use.

thanks Dan

-- Heimo on red wine

Octo did you get my e-mail? Just checking, i used this the website to send it. So i`m not sure if it was sent or bounced. (i`m still interested in the MP3.) If not my addys on one of the posts above. You`re probably tired of seeing posts about this, so this`ll be the last one about it lol

Take care
    David

Octo did you get my e-mail?
    no i didnt, theres a web worm out and about, so e-mail is kinda iffy right now for me

You`re probably tired of seeing posts about this, so this`ll be the last one about it lol
    dont worry about that, its no problem, stay tuned
    Last edited by Octopulse; 01-30-2003 at 09:26 PM.

-- Heimo on red wine

Thank you so much Octo. It sounds Great. I`ve been longing to hear the whole thing since they put the samples out. Absolutly can`t wait for the CD. this song alone is well worth the wait. Thank you again Octo, That made my day, and pretty much saved my sanity till the new cd gets here. LoL
    David

Downloading Touch Video

I've heard others say they have downloaded the Touch video.

I have tried and tried and have had no luck.

Also have tried to get the video to play with sound and can't. Don't understand why I have downloaded other videos off the web and there is no problems.

Any help?

I don't care...

I can wait until September 23..... I've been waiting like half a year now anyways, so what's three weeks?

I really hope they have a show close to Detroit- I really would like to see them play this year. Maybe I could get Cy to sign my new copy of Want That Life!! I want that album in CD and LP format!

Cheers!

Brooks